Bristol Computer Repair and Support
Computer repair and support is the bread and butter of what we do here at Bristol IT Support Ltd. Our first and foremost role is to keep the computers of Bristol tickety boo.
We know how embedded computers are in modern daily life, so we work hard to make sure that nobody who calls us is stuck in computer limbo for too long. We’ll get to work quickly, charge a fair (fixed) price, and we know computers inside-out (literally).
Fair, fixed pricing
For ad-hoc repairs, we charge £45 an hour on a ‘pay as you go’ basis. In practice, this means that we charge a base rate of £45, and will add any extra if the repair goes over the hour mark.
Most computer repair companies will round the time they spend on your job up to the nearest half hour. However, we would rather keep our bill as close to the mark as we can, so we round our work to fifteen minute increments. This way, your bill is kept as low as possible and you can be confident that we’re not overcharging.
If you call us, we can guarantee:
- The best value for money in the Bristol area. You’d have to travel a long, long way to find computer repair expertise as extensive as ours for a lower price.
- Fixed pricing. We’re not going to sting you with hidden surprises in the bill. We’re a straightforward bunch here at Postero – we don’t play around with sneaky add-ons, surcharges and the like!
- No fix, no fee. Like I said, we’re straightforward people! Computer repair is what we do. If we can’t fix your machine, we won’t charge you a penny.
- On-site visits. There’s no need to lug your to us – we’ll come to you. Our engineers can visit locations anywhere within the Bristol area. We’ll also endeavour to get to you as quickly as we possibly can (usually within 24 hours, probably a lot less!)
- 30 day warranty. We’ll cover all of our computer repair services for a month after provision! This means you’ll have peace of mind that we’ve done our job properly!
- Remote support. Sometimes, it’s possible to fix your computer issues from our office. In these cases, you don’t have to come to us, and we don’t have to come to you. This saves you a lot of time and hassle! As such, we’ll do our best to sort your problem in as convenient a manner for you as is possible.
- All makes, models, and operating systems covered. Mac, Windows, Linux, laptops, PCs…you name it, we can fix it!
- Same day support. We’re available to repair your computer 7 days a week. Whenever you need us, we’ll be there!
Contact us today
If it sounds like we’re the IT squad you need, drop us an email at email@example.com, call on 0117 325 8565, or have a peep at our website (just click the ‘Home’ tab at the top of this blog, and it’ll take you to the main site).